The Embassy of Israel is organizing the 8th Israeli Film Festival from 21-24 May 2013 at the Russian Cultural Centre, Kamalpokhari.
“This year too, the Embassy has picked six best Israeli films for the international film lovers. All the films selected revolve around youth and relationship between parents and their children,” states the press release issued by the Embassy.
A special screening of the film "By Summer's End" will be held for invited guests only at the Russian Cultural Center, Kamalpokhari on 21 May 2013. "By Summer's End" is a story of a mother and a daughter and their coming of age together. It is a story of family, relationships and dark secrets.
The public opening of the films will begin from 22 May 2013. Each day two new films will be screened. FREE PASSES will be made available at the Embassy Gate and also at the Russian Cultural Center on the screening days.
Following films will be screened during 8th Israeli Film Festival:
1. Out of Sight – 22 May 2013 at 3.00 p.m.
2. By Summer's End – 22 May 2013 at 5.30 p.m.
3. To Be A Star – 23 May 2013 at 3.00 p.m.
4. Love and Dance – 23 May 2013 at 5.30 p.m.
5. Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi – 24 May 2013 at 3.00 p.m.
6. Gei Oni (Valley of Strength) – 24 May 2013 at 5.30 p.m.