Standard Chartered To Pay 41% Cash Dividend

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited (SCBNL) has decided to pay 41.5 percent cash dividend and 10 percent bonus shares to its shareholders.

Dec. 5, 2014, 5:45 p.m. Published in Magazine Issue: Vol: 08 No. -12 December. 5- 2014 (Mansir 19, 2071)

Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited (SCBNL) has decided to pay 41.5 percent cash dividend and 10 percent bonus shares to its shareholders. The 28th AGM of the bank held on Thursday approved the dividend distribution proposal proposed by the bank´s board, according to a statement issued on Thursday. Speaking at the AGM, Sunil Kaushal, chairman of the bank, said Standard Chartered remains intensely focused on the interest of shareholders.

The bank´s operating profit and net profit for the period were recorded at Rs 1.97 billion and Rs 1.33 billion, respectively. Similarly, the bank was also able to post a growth of 13.8 percent on its Risk Assets level which stood at Rs 26.63 billion as at the end of 2013/14. Standard Chartered Group holds 75 percent in the bank, while public hold the remaining 25 percent shares reports news paper.

More on Economy

The Latest

Latest Magazine

VOL 12 No.05, September 21, 2018 (Ashoj. 05, 2075) Online Register Number: DOI 584/074-75

VOL 12 No.04, September 07, 2018 (Bhadra 22, 2075) Online Register Number: DOI 584/074-75

VOL 12 No.03, August 17, 2018 (Bhadra 01, 2075) Online Register Number: DOI 584/074-75

VOL 12 No.02, August 03, 2018 (Shrawan 18, 2075) Online Register Number: DOI 584/074-75